Well this is a subject I can go on and on about LOL. I journal every single day and in my journal, I list as many things I can think of that I am grateful or thankful for. I find that it always puts me in an amazing, loving, creative, joyful space and is a great daily practice. So for this post I will just list the things I put in my journal this morning. 🙂
1. I am grateful for my weenie dogs who bring me joy, laughter, and love every single day.
2. I am grateful for hot showers. Isn’t it a miracle that we have water that comes into our homes through pipes at a touch of handle!?!
3. I am grateful for my awesome house.
4. I am grateful that I live in Florida where I can sit with my windows open and enjoy the wonderful weather year round.
5. I am grateful for my front yard that is so magical that every time I look out my window I see birds, rabbits, and other amazing creatures.
6. I am grateful for my computer. It allows me to work and create every single day!
7. I am grateful for my family. Even though it is small, it is still good.
8. I am grateful that I am only 2 miles from the ocean and I can go see that miracle every day if I wanted to!
9. I am grateful for bath and body works lotion. I love that it makes my skin smell nice.
10. I am grateful for this water I am drinking. It nourishes my body and tastes oooh so good!
I could keep going on and on, but I will stop here. I have attached weenie dog pictures for your enjoyment. 🙂