What time should I post on Facebook? “It’s different for everyone, test it.” What kind of content should I share with my followers? “Every audience is different, test it.” How often should I post? “Great question! Test it.” Sound familiar? If you’ve ever interacted with a marketing professional, I’m sure you’ve heard it all before. While the answers hold true, it can be incredibly frustrating for someone who is looking for a framework to start on. There are basic rules to get you started so that you can eventually get to a point where you’re ready to “test it.”
In this webinar you will learn:
- Dos that will help boost your organic reach
- Don’ts to avoid getting limited by Facebook’s algorithm
- Dos for curating an engaging page
After going over the tips and tricks for a stand out Facebook page, put your new knowledge to the test with an interactive portion!
More on Facebook:
- WEBINAR: How to Make Facebook Work for You
- WEBINAR: Creating Captivating Content on Facebook
- Welcome to the Facebook Series!
- 3 Key Elements of a High Converting Facebook Page
- 4 Steps to Getting Your Patients to Follow You on Facebook
- How to Adjust Ads and Maximize Results
- Happy Holidays and 1000 Likes!